Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Paintball Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Paintball Talk Live and die Paintball

Old 10-06-2013, 01:40 PM

Default Possible pump kit run

Hey guys I've been on a paintball vacation for some time now and its time to get back into things. I have been asked by many of you to do a pump kit run. I am looking to see what the interests are before I dump an ass load of money and time into this again. After all these years I have a machine that is going to be opening up so here is your chance. I want to see what the interest is before I post a pre order post. I will offer both classic ribbed designs one in Delrin and the other raw aluminum. I will also offer the tactical version again as long as the interest is there. I need at least 30 orders to even start this Bitch.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:34 PM

Two thumbs up here

Makes me so excited talented individuals are willing to share their skills and time!
Old 10-06-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Hey guys I've been on a paintball vacation for some time now and its time to get back into things. I have been asked by many of you to do a pump kit run. I am looking to see what the interests are before I dump an ass load of money and time into this again. After all these years I have a machine that is going to be opening up so here is your chance. I want to see what the interest is before I post a pre order post. I will offer both classic ribbed designs one in Delrin and the other raw aluminum. I will also offer the tactical version again as long as the interest is there. I need at least 30 orders to even start this Bitch.

Very cool!

Would you have price guesstimates for the three options?

I am certainly interested...
Old 10-06-2013, 03:35 PM

Default Tactical pump

I have been trying to find one of these for soooooo long. Everybody sign up and let's get these things going. Count me in.

-grub
Old 10-06-2013, 05:53 PM

Hey guys as far as prices I will try to keep it as low as possible. Materials have gone up quite a bit as well. The Tac pumps will be slightly more expensive as well do to the etra material required to make them. Its been several years since I've been able to play let alone make anything come to life. I have gone from 50 complete different mags hanging on my wall at home to none. I have had just about every kind of mag too from a classic to SFL. I do miss those days.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:59 PM

I had to redraw all of my creations over the years by memory because of a fire that destroyed the shop and my work. I was gonna hold of on saying to much but I will be offering a few new off the wall designs. It will be called the PHOENIX project. It only seems right since we will be rising from the ashes due to the fire. Enough of that for now .
Old 10-06-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Very cool!

Would you have price guesstimates for the three options?

I am certainly interested...
I don't know yet but it will be under 200.00 now how far under is still a mystery like I said materials have gone up
Old 10-06-2013, 07:20 PM

i think this with Courgars20th's M86 frame will be a great match.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:04 PM

definitely interested in another pump kit from you jay, let me know when your doing the pre order/you need money, would be interested in another ribbed kit delrin or aluminum either or.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jato View Post
definitely interested in another pump kit from you jay, let me know when your doing the pre order/you need money, would be interested in another ribbed kit delrin or aluminum either or.

Will do I'm gonna get prices on material this week and we can go from there.