Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > BEO - Tech Department
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BEO - Tech Department Discuss anything tech related - projects, mods, questions and troubleshooting.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Default After 20+ years I finally got beaten by a mag that I couldn't fix

Firstly, my apologies to Dark Apollo. Sorry you had to be the one.

So, after 20 + years of messing with AGD guns I finally came across one I could not "Mag Whisper". Dark Apollo sent me his 2k9 MM that he attempted to instal pneus on to get running. But despite my best efforts, I could not get the gun to function with the pneumatics in it.

I did get it working ok as a regular mech.

All of his parts worked on different guns. The valve worked on my M90 gun, the Pneu'd Intelliframe worked on it as well. It seems that those PTP mm2k9 bodies are really fucked. Even as a mech it doesnt feel right.

This makes me a sad panda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:06 AM
find the board and you can ban me

Dont be upset

Those 2k9s are so fucked up mine will not apto unless I widen the sear groove or thin down the sear by a lot
Old 10-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Rusty Shead Tool

Pfft...I bet Rogue could do it.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redic View Post
Dont be upset

Those 2k9s are so fucked up mine will not apto unless I widen the sear groove or thin down the sear by a lot
What was the issue you were having?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Run silent, run deep, die anyway...
Quote:
Mortars don't show up at normal riots. Just saying.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Founding Member

Oh I thought you had a go at Clare's 'Hello Kitty" x-mag that died a horrible death never to return to playable condition....

My Feedback:

:
:
:
:

Old 10-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicDVG View Post
Oh I thought you had a go at Clare's 'Hello Kitty" x-mag that died a horrible death never to return to playable condition....
No I never got my hands on that. That was Asspacker and Douchefaggot trying to straighten that out. Problem was that it had female pheromones on it and they were both repulsed by it like garlic to a vampire.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Founding Member

I almost bought that from him for the historical value, but he wanted too damn much for it. Don't know who has it now.

My Feedback:

:
:
:
:

Old 10-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Contributing Member

The only X-Mag that was more effed up was mine. The solenoid froze in the ON position during IAO - the thing was having a nuclear meltdown in my hand in the middle of a game.

It would have runaway issues as well - the 4.X software did SHIT for it.

While I miss the gun for the memories and what not behind it, it never REALLY worked 100% right.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:47 PM
find the board and you can ban me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicDVG View Post
I almost bought that from him for the historical value, but he wanted too damn much for it. Don't know who has it now.
From what I remember it was partes out
Old 10-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
The only X-Mag that was more effed up was mine. The solenoid froze in the ON position during IAO - the thing was having a nuclear meltdown in my hand in the middle of a game.

It would have runaway issues as well - the 4.X software did SHIT for it.

While I miss the gun for the memories and what not behind it, it never REALLY worked 100% right.
I could have fixed it.

I could have fixed Clares too.

As long as they werent made by PTP.

Quote: