Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Meet and Greet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Meet and Greet Say hello to everyone, or post about upcoming events.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Benevolent Dictator

Default "Play our respects to Carl Sr." Memorial paintball day @ Topgun Sunday 7/8/18

https://www.facebook.com/events/190803501584690/

For those that did not know, Carl Atkins Sr, owner of our beloved Topgun paintball passed away on Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl jr
It is with a very heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write this. I tried to call everyone the best I can but there is only so much I can call so I am sorry if I didnt talk to you.

This morning at 4:30 am we received the call that my dad, my friend, my backup Carl "Sr" Atkins had passed away. He went in his sleep which is what he wanted and he is at peace. He was sick for some time now, as some of you might know, and was fighting his best to do what he could. He didnt want to be remembered as being sick so as his wished we kept it quiet.

He will be missed by many, I can go on with stories about him and how great he is, but that will wait for another day. But for tonight raise a glass for my dad. Raise it to family, to loyalty, to doing what is right, and to "the RULES

"Welcome home"
-Carl Sr to me EVERY time I walked through the door to sign in.

"People have asked me. What is TopGun? What is Paintball? And are you ever going to grow up? The answer is, this is TopGun. The place where we have forged a lifetime of friendship, endured hardships and heartbreaks and laughs along the way. In the end TopGun is what binds us together. Our Sacred Ground. Where we forget about life, troubles, and we come to smile, laugh, and get through this thing called life. And meet some truely amazing people along the way. This is what we are. A family. And I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm never giving this up to be "normal".... I've never been normal nor do I ever expect to be. I'm a #paintballer. And TopGun is my home."

I can't see a more fitting way to celebrate Sr's legacy.... Pay our respects to the family on Saturday. Play our respects on Sunday.... Who's in??? If you can make it to either days that will be greatly appreciated by the TopGun Family. Share and spread the word!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
its a joke that he is called the Mag Whisperer, till he fixes the unfixable and hands you a gun that sings, screams and does everything you wanted it to be, and then the name is well earned.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:22 PM
find the board and you can ban me

Can not make it.