Go Back   BigEvil Online > The Lounge > BigEvil's Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BigEvil's Bar & Grill Off-Topic Discussions

Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Hencmen_Inc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
Oh I gots me a truck but I'm from Texas and ones not enough I needs me a Hot Rod and a daily driver.
I beg to differ, I'm from Texas and I don't own a truck....

I just modded my car to pull a trailer. And a buddy of mine pulls his trailer with a GT Mustang. So the rule can be abused.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:24 PM

First it starts with not having a truck next thing you know you sell off your Automags....oh wait....what were you thinkin...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:46 PM

in NJ, we allow professionals(18 year olds in their first job) pump our gas. though, if you have a motorcycle, you can pump it yourself. but i never understood people's fascination with pumping it themselves. its just easier for someone else to do so. then you can go take a piss, or get some coffee and ta dah! your gas is done and your hands never get dirty.

besides, NJ gas is cheaper than the surrounding states gas prices, and we have to pay people to pump it. what does that say about your state?
Old 04-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Evil SSP Comandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
in NJ, we allow professionals(18 year olds in their first job) pump our gas. though, if you have a motorcycle, you can pump it yourself. but i never understood people's fascination with pumping it themselves. its just easier for someone else to do so. then you can go take a piss, or get some coffee and ta dah! your gas is done and your hands never get dirty.

besides, NJ gas is cheaper than the surrounding states gas prices, and we have to pay people to pump it. what does that say about your state?
It says "while your pulling your pud in the bathroom, I just filled my tank and smeared shit on your car door handle"

Old 04-10-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStalkersPaintball View Post
It says "while your pulling your pud in the bathroom, I just filled my tank and smeared shit on your car door handle"
i'll give you that one.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:51 AM
BEO Minister of Propaganda and Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
Good... if I cant have a truck no one else should..
I have 3 trucks Scott!
Want one?
You have to come out to California to pick it up!
(since I doubt that will ever happen I won't hurry up and look for the title )

Sorry to hear are you dumb luck there. I can feel it though. There is a great deal on the perfect truck for a project I have in mind on eBay that will go cheap cheap! Unfortunately it is in NY, the auction ends tomorrow and I won't have time to get a shipping estimate to to California to be able to determine if it is a GREAT DEAL or just a good one!

......You know you want one!!

I SPEND MONEY I DON'T HAVE, TO BUILD GUNS I DON'T NEED, TO IMPRESS PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Beast Mode Activated

Yeah Dan that was my Garden Stae Pump shirt, the guys had them made up when we played HB a while back.