Go Back   BigEvil Online > BEO Team Section > Garden State Pump
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Garden State Pump The new home of the TopGun Garden State Pumpers.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Grease, Prison & White Women

5 teams paid out of 8 teams reg

matt thanks your on

carl, i know joey pm me

everyone has a pm with a new contact #,

so carl text me when you know as i have to pay today for the event.
"The conscious & intelligent manipulation of the organized habits & opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society, constitute an invisible government. Which is the true ruling power of our country" ~Edward Bernays the father of propaganda
Old 04-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm ALL the Gangsta you need....

Yeah, I can't do this weekend.....Just came off the road and might have to work through the weekend to finish a project for a client....

-PK

NJ Pump Players-"We Pump Our Guns, Not Our Gas!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Keep'n the PIMP HAND strong on the InterWebz
Old 04-11-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draggoon View Post
Yeah, I can't do this weekend.....Just came off the road and might have to work through the weekend to finish a project for a client....

-PK
Thats cool kenny, i remember you saying that your were most likely out at the last practice. i just wanted to make sure in case anything changed. thanks for letting me know.

Either way, I'm dragging nick garcia up as the 3rd to round out the squad, of matt, garcia & myself
"The conscious & intelligent manipulation of the organized habits & opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society, constitute an invisible government. Which is the true ruling power of our country" ~Edward Bernays the father of propaganda
Old 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Contributing Member

Great time. The event was great, The semi round was intense. Wish you guys were there to see it, or play for that matter!!!!!!!!
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP
Old 04-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Contributing Member

how did you guys do?

EMPIRE PAINTBALL

"Also if we do the whole psp series there is no chance in hell you could go to cup in october jade would hunt you down and kill all of us" carl jr.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Contributing Member

2nd of 6, there was really good competition there, we should really try to make the 2nd
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP
Old 04-16-2012, 12:17 PM

2nd out of 8 teams.

Steck was a beast the whole day. Even did some serious work in the snake the second half of the day.

Garcia stepped up to the plate and held it down. he went out there, no bullshit no excuses

we had a little hickup mid way through, but the team adjusted and moved forward.

i had bad mojo all week, which pretty much followed me around all weekend. with gun troubles, tall can falling over while am behind it in the middle of an important game and i'm trying to gun battle a guy at 50D. You know the typical shit that happens to me with my great mis-fortune of luck. lol

overall a great time with some great paintball. Our quarter final matches against three pump chumps had to be some of the best paintball i've been apart of. i'm game for event 2, which is June 02. So there a month and a half till the next event. start telling the wives, girlfriends and bosses that the weekend of 06/02 you have plans.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Contributing Member

don't put yourself down Dios, you bunkered a whole team and got the flag pull that put us in prelims, aside from masterminding the entire tournament!

Garcia was a rock, He was fantastic! one game in particular he played real heads up ball

edit- your right dios, that was the semi finals, and i have to agree! Adrenaline pumping though every vein in my body!

we got free entry for the next nepl, lets put in a couple of teams. The division has 4 franchised teams already, so it will be atleast a 5 team tourny, plus i think we made a serious impression on the other teams.

lets put in a couple of squads!
Ultra EVIL PAINTBALLS

GARDEN STATE PUMP

Last edited by 131SteckTastic131 : 04-16-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 131SteckTastic131 View Post
don't put yourself down Dios, you bunkered a whole team and got the flag pull that put us in prelims, aside from masterminding the entire tournament!

whoa killa, yeah i bunkered the first one, the 2 remaining i shot out but didn't bunker. I just ran the right line and happen to catch the Dside tucked in communicating, center player was shooting snake side along with their player in god focused on snake. thank god i wasn't thinking at the time or else i would of hesitated and would of been blasted out in the open.

I think the majority of everyone ended up on both ends of doing the bunkering and being on the receiving end. part of the game.

Who thought of the flag pull? it wasn't garcia or myself.........
Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Contributing Member

good job boys!!!! practice???? and D u owe lil man a lot of toys, tears where aplenty last weekend

EMPIRE PAINTBALL

"Also if we do the whole psp series there is no chance in hell you could go to cup in october jade would hunt you down and kill all of us" carl jr.