Go Back   BigEvil Online > BigEvilOnline Forums > Paintball News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Paintball News Get the latest paintball scuttlebutt here.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:02 PM

got mine in a few days ago, stripped 'em down and filled 'em with vaseline, one worked and one didn't. turned out the reg was turned WAY up from metadyne, works fine once turned down to a reasonable speed. cute, light little shooters...
Old 09-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Founding Member

Still waiting on mine. Got an email from them the other day that it is still at the annodizers and has been there for 2 weeks. They expect it "Any day now"...

Can't wait!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Feedback:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:
:
:
:

Old 09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Fat Balla

Waiting on mine too, but didn't get any email like that... Did u get custom ano or one of the regular ones? The last email I got was them telling me that the anodizer couldn't do the gloss green with white/clear splash that I asked about.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:43 PM
Fat Balla

hey, my thumper actually came in! got it a few days ago. looks nice. nice gloss jets green. and what was the first thing i did? i stored it away with the rest of my pb gear...

Old 11-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Founding Member

Mine finnaly got here as well. It was supposed to be Army OD green, but came out more of a USMC tan. Other then that, I really like it.. And like you, I promptly stored it away as I am recovering from foot surgery, so no paintball for me in the near future.

My Feedback:

:
:
:
:

Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

Mine in dust black:

Run silent, run deep, die anyway...
Quote:
Mortars don't show up at normal riots. Just saying.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Rusty Shead Tool

Nice barrel!!!

Where did you get the front cover?

Old 12-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Contributing Member

Off a guy on MCB... It's a Carter Whoosh tip threaded for Kaner backs

Quote:

Old 12-02-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Off a guy on MCB... It's a Carter Whoosh tip threaded for Kaner backs
That is fantastic!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:15 AM
Contributing Member

I think I want to get a P-stock and run a 13ci tank with it. Still haven't shot it yet

Quote: